Air Ambulance Puerto Rico
Trust Our Experts for a Swift, Effective Response
Our Air Ambulance fleet consists of two of the most reliable crafts in the aeromedical industry, making them ideal as a rapid response air ambulance in Puerto Rico and surrounding areas:
- Learjet 35A Air Ambulance – The Learjet has a maximum cruising speed of 530 mph and a range of 2,150 nautical miles, which makes it ideal for long or more urgent flights.
- Beechcraft Super KingAir 200 Air Ambulance – The KingAir has a maximum speed of 340 mph and a range of 1,800 nautical miles, an excellent choice for smaller airstrips and regional flights.
Both aircraft are outfitted with the most up-to-date equipment allowing us to provide comprehensive care to our patients during transport, giving you the same quality of care that you would receive from a leading Intensive Care Unit or Trauma Center.
Our pilots and world-class medical personnel have undergone thousands of hours of training in the field of medicine and aviation. We offer real-world experience and knowledge to provide patients with the highest level of care during transport. Our teams train together using Crew Resource Management so that, in the event of a crisis, working together is second nature.
We Offer a Number of Different Membership Plans to Suit Your Unique Needs
We offer affordable plans for individuals and families who want the extra reassurance that, if anything should go wrong, they’re covered. Our available plans include:
- Individual Plans – Starting at $110 annually for air transport between the Islands only and $230 annually for evacuation to the United States.
- Family Plans –Affordably priced at $230 annually for Islands-only air transport that covers up to six members and $350 for evacuation services to the United States. Each additional member beyond six costs an annual fee of $75.
- Corporate and Group Plans – Evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Each AerodMD membership includes emergency evacuation coverage, medically supervised repatriation, repatriation of mortal remains, medical monitoring and emergency message transmission, transport to join a hospitalized member, return of the traveling companion, travel arrangements after the medical evacuation is complete, and organ recipient transportation.
For Top-Notch Air Medical Transport, Contact AeroMD
Be prepared in case the unthinkable happens. Allow us to take care of your Puerto Rico air ambulance service between Puerto Rico and the mainland, and rest easy knowing that you are in the hands of the caring professionals of AeroMD. Contact our offices online, or give us a call at (844) 237-6631 for more information about membership packages for emergency and non-emergency medical situations.
AeroMD Air Ambulance serves our neighbors throughout the Caribbean and worldwide.
“My best case for survival was to be taken off-island.”
Charles Jaquays, AeroMD Patient
“You guys saved [my husband's] life.”
Eileen des Jardins, Patient Companion
“If it wasn't for [AeroMD], I wouldn't be here today.”
Hayley Rodriguez, AeroMD Patient