We Never Leave Your SideAeroMD will be with you every step of the way with our highly trained air ambulance crew. We will be with you in your time of need as you medevac from one location to another. Yes, we will even hold your hand.
Our Patients Come FirstAeroMD always puts the lives of our patients first. We are the leading choice of patients and agencies worldwide. We have completed thousands of successful flight hours and in the midst of the 2 worst hurricanes the Caribbean has seen, our unparalleled bedside to bedside patient transfer and care saved many lives.
Accredited Air Ambluance ServiceAir Ambulance Caribbean / AeroMD has been awarded medical transport accreditation by National Accreditation Alliance of Medical Transport Applications (NAAMTA) for their fixed-wing medical transport service. AeroMD is a full-service air transport / ambulance provider that is committed to providing each patient with an exceptional level of care and attention.
NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
Roylen Griffin, NAAMTA's Executive Director said, "It's very satisfying when programs like AeroMD take the NAAMTA Standards and apply them into their daily process and routines. It was equally satisfying that each person employed by AeroMD subscribes and takes personal responsibility for better patient outcome through professional care and safety. Thank you AeroMD for your commitment to compliance, a huge undertaking, and a privilege to welcome you to the NAAMTA alliance."
- Indivdualized Bedside to Bedside care If it is you or your loved ones who require fast, safe, and reliable aeromedical evacuation with bedside to bedside care from remote locations - our highly qualified team will provide you with worry-free medical transportation.
- On Island Equipped Aircraft The state-of-the-art medical equipment aboard each AeroMD aircraft turns it into a flying intensive care unit (ICU). Equipment and medicine on-board are customized to the patient needs.
- Aircraft capability AeroMD evacuation platforms have been selected for the unique requirements of the Caribbean region and international aviation.
- Constant Patient Monitoring AeroMD planes also boast cutting edge diagnostic equipment, giving the air medical transport team instant results on a patient’s condition - allowing our team to make vital changes to patient care - inflight.
- Constant Training When the AeroMD medical team is not running a medical evacuation mission, they train daily for every imaginable scenario. World class training is not an afterthought - and is the basis of our clinical success.
- In-House Medical Team Unlike other air ambulance providers who may rely on a call list of medics, they call when a flight is needed, the AeroMD medical team is in-house ready to serve at a moments notice.
Our Team is Lead by a military veteran and physician
The AeroMD medical team is led by Chief Medical Officer (CMO), Dr. Brendan Anzalone, DO - a practicing emergency physician. A decorated military veteran, Dr. Anzalone spent many years in combat zones tending to injured soldiers from the front lines. He is a published author, speaker, and educator in the disciplines of emergency medicine, operational medicine, and disaster response.
The founders of AeroMD had a mission to offer a superior air ambulance service to residents and visitors facing medical emergencies in remote locations.
“AeroMD was about a vision of deploying a far forward fixed wing critical care capability. It had to be close to those in need – in the most remote areas of the Caribbean and the world.”
Brendan Anzalone Chief Medical Officer/President
Life Saving Air Ambulance Plans
Whether you're an individual, couple or family; AeroMD provides an exit strategy in case of a medical emergency.
- As low as $1 per day
Particularly for businesses that send team members on-the-road, AeroMD offers superior protection.
- Contact us for rates
If you're on vacation or a snowbird in the Caribbean every winter, AeroMD offers peace-of-mind air ambulance membership.
- As low as $1 per day
Click here for Corporate Plans
AeroMD Air Ambulance serves our neighbors throughout the Caribbean and worldwide.
“My best case for survival was to be taken off-island.”
Charles Jaquays, AeroMD Patient
“You guys saved [my husband's] life.”
Eileen des Jardins, Patient Companion
“If it wasn't for [AeroMD], I wouldn't be here today.”
Hayley Rodriguez, AeroMD Patient