Highly Trained Medical OperatorsAeroMD’s highly trained critical care professionals undergo a rigorous selection process and undergo high-level infectious disease training.
Educational ResourcesAeroMD has developed a COVID 19 educational dashboard to serve as a reference for pandemic response including heat maps, reference articles and training videos.
Deployed Air Medical SolutionsAeroMD special missions units deploy critical care transport aviation platforms in a moments notice. They come with prepackaged medical equipment and supplies, serving as a force multipliers for organic assets on the ground.
The AeroMD pandemic response team provides critical care transport for COVID 19 affected patients. AeroMD is a leader in fixed wing critical care transport and disaster response medical capabilities, with battle tested crews and equipment to respond to unique situations. AeroMD’s disaster response capability has been tested during small and large-scale disasters such as the 2015 methyl bromide poisoning, Hurricanes Irma and Maria in 2017, and the Bahamas Hurricane Dorian response in 2019. In response to the global pandemic presented by COVID 19, AeroMD has organic coronavirus transport capabilities.
- Aircraft Preparation All of AeroMD’s critical care transport platforms are sprayed with MicroShield to provide a safe transports.
- Isopod Negative Pressure Transport Pod AeroMD has the capability for patients to be transferred in Isopod negative pressure pod units while in flight.
- Tactical Operations Center / Command and Control AeroMD special mission units can deploy tactical operations centers to control airhead operations for critical care transport.
- Logistical Medical Support/Resupply Supplies deplete quickly during a disaster. Medical re-supply can be coordinated from AeroMD's Caribbean warehouses.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) AeroMD’s staff has been trained in all levels of PPE including access to PAPR level protective equipment.
On Island Aircraft and Medical Team
Through our strategic aviation partner Bohlke International Airways, we currently operate up to three aircraft. Our primary air ambulance platform is a Citation II. AeroMD is a superior air ambulance service, with a full-time medical team on-island and available around-the-clock.
The founders of AeroMD had a mission to offer a superior air ambulance service to Caribbean residents and visitors facing medical emergencies.
“AeroMD was about a vision of deploying a far forward, fixed-wing, critical care capability. It had to be close to those in need – in the most remote areas of the Caribbean and the world.”
Dr. Brendan Anzalone Chief Medical Officer/President
Life Saving Air Ambulance Plans
Whether you're an individual, couple or family; AeroMD provides an exit strategy in case of a medical emergency.
- As low as $1 per day
Particularly for businesses that send team members on-the-road, AeroMD offers superior protection.
- Contact us for rates
If you're on vacation or snowbird in the Caribbean each winter, AeroMD offers peace-of-mind air ambulance membership.
- As low as $1 per day
Click here for Corporate Plans
AeroMD Air Ambulance serves our neighbors throughout the Caribbean and worldwide.
“My best case for survival was to be taken off-island.”
Charles Jaquays, AeroMD Patient
“You guys saved [my husband's] life.”
Eileen des Jardins, Patient Companion
“If it wasn't for [AeroMD], I wouldn't be here today.”
Hayley Rodriguez, AeroMD Patient