Operational MedicineAeroMD’s Special Mission Units are comprised of teams whose skills and experience were gained, forged, and battle-tested in the most remote and austere environments in the world. Through this unique expertise in operational medicine, AeroMD is able to augment its conventional services with an array of special mission capabilities specifically designed for each client. At AeroMD, it is our mission to bring expert critical care medical capabilities to our clients whenever and wherever the need.
The CallImmediately after we receive a call, our AeroMD team swings into action. Unlike other air ambulance services, we do not need to charter a plane. Our dedicated medevac aircraft and medical teams are headquartered in the Eastern Caribbean. This avoids unnecessary waiting, saving precious time for our patients.
The MissionAeroMD carries a full complement of medical equipment composed of the most advanced technology available. This allows us to create a flying intensive care unit, with equipment and medication on-board specific to each patient's air ambulance mission.
Commited to raising your expectations
AeroMD’s air medical transport service provides a foundation upon which we can expand our conventional capabilities into highly specialized and highly complex special mission units capable of providing a range of services from medical pre-planning to emergency surgery.
- Physician Directed These units are staffed by physician-directed industry experts with years of experience in air medical transport and equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment, supplies, and pharmaceuticals, affording our clients the peace of mind that they and their loved ones will receive the highest level of critical care transport to anywhere in the world.
- Fleet of Aircraft Our fleet of aircraft was hand-picked for operating in the Caribbean and are completely customized and outfitted to serve as flying intensive care units.
- Specialized Crews Specialized Flight Crews: Depending on the needs of our client, AeroMD is able to enhance our conventional air medical transport services by utilizing flight crews specifically trained for specialized medical conditions.
- Specialized Platforms Depending on the area of operations, AeroMD is capable of providing specialized platforms for the purposes of medevac and casevac. Specialized fixed wing platforms may be required for remote islands with runway limitations. Specialized ground vehicles or boats may also be required in situations where standard air medical platforms are unavailable. AeroMD will ensure that the right platform is ready and available should your client need it.
- Medical Pre Planning AeroMD will consult with the client and their physician prior to any travel or vacation to understand and prepare for any unique medical needs. AeroMD will send a team to the area of operations where the travel or vacation is planned in advance of our client’s arrival to gather critical intelligence on local culture, critical infrastructure, medical resources, aviation resources, and anything else critical to the provision of our services.
- Mobile Medical Teams AeroMD is capable of providing discrete mobile medical teams to ensure that emergency care is never more than an earshot away. These teams may be useful for clients traveling among remote islands or by yacht.
Special Mission Capabilities
Throw AeroMD your toughest medical scenarios. We will devise a medical risk mitigation plan bespoke to your organization based on years of real world experience including thousands of hours of critical care air ambulance missions, years of front line combat experience, and real world response experience to some of the world biggest disasters - including the Haiti Earthquake and Hurricanes Irma and Maria.
The founders of AeroMD had a mission to offer a superior air ambulance service to residents and visitors facing medical emergencies.
“AeroMD was about a vision of deploying a far forward fixed wing critical care capability. It had to be close to those in need – in the most remote areas of the Caribbean and the world.”
Brendan Anzalone Chief Medical Officer/President
Life Saving Air Ambulance Plans
Whether you're an individual, couple or family; AeroMD provides an exit strategy in case of a medical emergency.
- As low as $1 per day
Particularly for businesses that send team members on-the-road, AeroMD offers superior protection.
- Contact us for rates
If you're on vacation or snowbird in the Caribbean every winter, AeroMD offers peace-of-mind air ambulance membership.
- As low as $1 per day
Click here for Corporate Plans
AeroMD Air Ambulance serves our neighbors throughout the Caribbean and worldwide.
“My best case for survival was to be taken off-island.”
Charles Jaquays, AeroMD Patient
“You guys saved [my husband's] life.”
Eileen des Jardins, Patient Companion
“If it wasn't for [AeroMD], I wouldn't be here today.”
Hayley Rodriguez, AeroMD Patient