Rapid Air Ambulance in Panama by AeroMD
A Skilled Staff and Cutting-Edge Emergency Gear
Our highly trained staff can handle every aspect of your medical transport from initial call to arrival at the receiving hospital. When you contact Aero MD for local air ambulance service to Panama, we know the clock is ticking, and we are dedicated to making sure that you receive the service you need quickly.
What happens when you call our medical flight service for help?
- Initial Contact – Your initial is answered by our cutting-edge communications center, which is staffed 24/7 to meet your needs. Our specialists will coordinate your priority pickup, communicate with your insurance carrier to ensure payment, arrange your reception at the nearest capable receiving facility in the U.S., and let your family know what is happening.
- Dispatch – Depending upon your location, we will dispatch either our Learjet 35A Air Ambulance, which has a maximum cruising speed of 530 mph and a range of 2,150 nautical miles, or our Beechcraft Super KingAir 200 Air Ambulance with a maximum speed of 340 mph and a range of 1,800 nautical miles. Regardless of the craft, our skilled staff will arrive as soon as possible at your location to transport you to your destination.
- Transport – Each plane is staffed with two highly trained pilots and skilled medical personnel with hundreds of hours of training and air medical transport experience. They will use Crew Resource Management protocols to provide the best and most effective emergency care in any situation.
A Medical Transport Services Membership Plan for Any Budget
Aero MD offers a variety of annual membership plans for both individuals and families at reasonable rates. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at the cost of using an air ambulance from Panama to the U.S.!
- Individual Plans: Starting at $110 annually for air transport between the Islands only and $230 annually for evacuation to the United States.
- Family Plans: Affordably priced at $230 annually for Islands-only air transport that covers up to six members and $350 for evacuation services to the United States. Each additional member beyond six costs an annual fee of $75.
- Corporate and Group Plans: Evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Each membership plan offers clients access to emergency evacuation services, medically supervised repatriation to the U.S., medical monitoring and emergency message transmission, transportation for a single individual to join the hospitalized member, return of travelling companion to original departure point, travel arrangements after medical evacuation, and organ recipient transportation.
Travel with Confidence to Panama When You’re Covered by Aero MD Air Ambulance Service
Contact Aero MD, the premier air ambulance service for Panama, and let us worry about medical transportation in the event of an emergency. Contact one of our representatives online, or at (844) 237-6631 for more information about our annual membership packages or for one-time air ambulance services.
AeroMD Air Ambulance serves our neighbors throughout the Caribbean and worldwide.
“My best case for survival was to be taken off-island.”
Charles Jaquays, AeroMD Patient
“You guys saved [my husband's] life.”
Eileen des Jardins, Patient Companion
“If it wasn't for [AeroMD], I wouldn't be here today.”
Hayley Rodriguez, AeroMD Patient