Operational MedicineAeroMD’s Special Mission Units are comprised of teams whose skills and experience were gained, forged, and battle-tested in the most remote and austere environments in the world. Through this unique expertise in operational medicine, AeroMD is able to augment its conventional services with an array of special mission capabilities specifically designed for each client. At AeroMD, it is our mission to bring expert critical care medical capabilities to our clients whenever and wherever the need.
The CallImmediately after we receive a call, our AeroMD team swings into action. Unlike other air ambulance services, we do not need to charter a plane. Our dedicated medevac aircraft and medical teams are headquartered in the Eastern Caribbean. This avoids unnecessary waiting, saving precious time for our patients.
The MissionAeroMD carries a full complement of medical equipment composed of the most advanced technology available. This allows us to create a flying intensive care unit, with equipment and medication on-board specific to each patient's air ambulance mission.
Commited to raising your expectations
AeroMD’s is an air and ground ambulance provider headquartered in the heart of the Caribbean.
- Local Command Center AeroMD’s 24/7 Global Command Center, staffed with Certified Flight Coordinators and Case Managers, offers full-service third-party administration.
- Local Fleet and Staff Subject matter experts in medicine and in navigating the Caribbean. Our fleet of aircraft was hand-picked for operating in the Caribbean and are completely customized and outfitted to serve as flying intensive care units.
- Specialized Team Dedicated AeroMD associates help our partners market the R.E.M.O.T.E. program, tailoring successful campaigns to each business opportunity.
- Peace of Mind AeroMD R.E.M.O.T.E. Travel provides peace of mind for hotel guests, along with protecting the integrity of island economies and medical infrastructures.
- 24/7 Emergency Hotline We make sure our customers receive not only superior trip insurance coverage but also a lifeline when away from home. Next time there is an emergency or delay, we can help you.
- Innovative Coverage Your policy is provided by and serviced by Caribbean based companies. Administrators and air ambulances are located in the Caribbean to provide you with the most knowledge of the region and the fastest repatriation services available.
- Caribbean Based Travel securely knowing that the Caribbeans’ #1 air ambulance provider is supporting all of your emergency requirements. Transports Based in the Caribbean Professionals based in the Caribbean.
Special Mission Capabilities
Throw AeroMD your toughest medical scenarios. We will devise a medical risk mitigation plan bespoke to your organization based on years of real world experience including thousands of hours of critical care air ambulance missions, years of front line combat experience, and real world response experience to some of the world biggest disasters - including the Haiti Earthquake and Hurricanes Irma and Maria.
The founders of AeroMD had a mission to offer a superior air ambulance service to residents and visitors facing medical emergencies.
“AeroMD was about a vision of deploying a far forward fixed wing critical care capability. It had to be close to those in need – in the most remote areas of the Caribbean and the world.”
Brendan Anzalone Chief Medical Officer/President
Life Saving Air Ambulance Plans
Whether you're an individual, couple or family; AeroMD provides an exit strategy in case of a medical emergency.
- As low as $1 per day
Particularly for businesses that send team members on-the-road, AeroMD offers superior protection.
- Contact us for rates
If you're on vacation or snowbird in the Caribbean every winter, AeroMD offers peace-of-mind air ambulance membership.
- As low as $1 per day
Click here for Corporate Plans
AeroMD Air Ambulance serves our neighbors throughout the Caribbean and worldwide.
“My best case for survival was to be taken off-island.”
Charles Jaquays, AeroMD Patient
“You guys saved [my husband's] life.”
Eileen des Jardins, Patient Companion
“If it wasn't for [AeroMD], I wouldn't be here today.”
Hayley Rodriguez, AeroMD Patient